Twain Study Table
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Full marks. A classic desk with pared down trestle legs, the Twain study table is elegant in its simplicity. The generous table has room for you to spread out, and the two deep drawers help keep a check on overflowing papers, files, and more. There’s plenty of space below for legs to stretch comfortably.
- MDF table top with cherry melamine finish, and lacquered legs
- Refer to the images for dimension details
- Indoor use only
- SKU Code: FNTBST41CM30081
- Name: Twain Study Table (Cherry Melamine Finish)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 729.0 x 1207.0 x 610.0 mm
- MRP: 8099.0
- Configuration : Straight
- Finish Type : Matte
- Mount Type : Free Standing
- No. of Drawers : 0
- No. of Shelves : 0
- Secondary Material : Metal
- Secondary Material Subtype : Mild Steel
- Secondary Room : Living Room
- Material : Engineering Wood
- Primary Room : Study Room
- Floor Standing : Yes
- With Storage : true
- Material Subtype : Mdf
- Package Contains : 1 Study Table
- Warranty in Months : 12
- Size : Compact
- Height Adjustable : No
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water only
- For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Note: Please avoid dragging the bed to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over an extended period of time, especially in MDF/Particle Board beds.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- for any return requests, please write to us at: email@example.com
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We go to crazy lengths to ensure our sellers and we hold the badge of quality. We continuously look for feedback to improve the same. So please let us know!
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish
Customers' Questions & Answers