Vicenza Sofa (Cappuccino Italian Leather) Added to Wishlist
Choose a set
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
Sets and Layouts
Explore common sets and the floor space recommended for each.
- 3-2-1-1 Set
- 3-2-1 Set
- 3-1-1 Set
- 2-1-1 Set
- 3-2 Set
Customers love our sofa range! Check out what they have to say.
Seasoned solid wood frames
This sofa’s frame is made from seasoned solid wood that undergoes a 3-step treatment for protection against borers and is kiln-dried for moisture control.
Long-lasting suspension system
This sofa is supported on a foundation of 3 inch wide elastic bands, thicker and more durable than the industry standard.
This sofa is designed to combat sagging. The multi-density foam in the seat cushions reduces sagging due to prolonged use. A grid of polyfill pockets in the back cushions prevents the cushions from weighing down because of gravity.
- SKU Code: FNSF54VZBE33211
- Name: Vicenza Sofa
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Material : Leather
- Primary Room : Living Room
- Colour : Brown
- Cushion Type : Medium
- Upholstery Material : Leather
- Sofa Size : Standard
- 3 Seater Width : 82.5 inches
- 1-seater Dimensions : 889.0 x 790.0 x 970.0 mm
- 2-seater Dimensions : 889.0 x 790.0 x 1699.0 mm
- 3-seater Dimensions : 889.0 x 790.0 x 2101.0 mm
A lot of care has gone into choosing the materials that go into making your sofa. And with continued care, they will share your address for many years. Please keep the following in mind to ensure a long life for your sofa:
- Avoid outdoor use and exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight as this can cause the sofa colour to fade.
- Keep sharp objects away from your sofa. A little tear on the leather will be hard to repair.
- If you have removable back cushions (or put extra cushions on your sofa), do reverse them periodically and fluff them up while arranging so that the cushion stays even.
- Vacuum your sofas periodically with a soft bristled brush attachment or lightly brush them to keep general dirt and dust off the sofa and prevent any embedding between the fibres.
- Try to avoid food and drink spillage of any kind. If spills occur, do not leave unattended.
- In case of a stain, a water-free fabric cleaner can be used. However, avoid applying the cleaner directly on the stain. Pour the cleaner onto a clean cloth and test its effect on a hidden area of the sofa before cleaning the stain with the cloth.
- A professional scotchguard treatment is one of the easiest and most effective options to protect against spills or stains and keep pet hair at bay.
- Getting your sofa professionally cleaned once every 6-8 months will not only take care of the nooks and corners that you can't reach, it will also make it more durable.
The sofa structure, foam and cushion materials come with a 5 year warranty. There is no warranty on the leather used.
Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- In case of cancellation of this sofa or any Made To Order product (“MTO”) within 24 hours of placing the order, a full refund will be initiated.
- Post the 24-hour window, you will be charged 25% of the order value as a restocking fee.
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for moisture content
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
1. How do I order a set?
Here is how you can place an order:
(a) Click on 'Order Your Set' on the top right of the page.
(b) Choose one of the pre-defined sets (E.g. 3-2 or 3-2-1 etc.). You could also choose additional sofas (1 or 2 or 3 seater) to add to your set.
(c) Click 'BUY NOW' and pay the total cost using our payment gateway. 2. Can I choose any combination of pieces for my sofa set?
For our Full leather Italian sofa, you can choose any combination you desire. However, the combinations we have created are easy on the pocket compared to buying individual pieces and creating your own set.
The Half-leather sofas however are not available in combinations at present.
3. What are the payment methods available for sofas?
We require you to pay the total amount in advance for sofas as most of them are made against your order. We will collect the balance (through the card on delivery option) when we deliver the product. However, if you want to pay in full (to avail of credit card EMI, for instance), please call us at 080-46666777 (Monday-Saturday, 10AM-8PM) and we can help you out. 4. Is the sofa customizable?
The Full Leather Italian sofas are available across a set of six colours. The Half-leather sofas, however will be available only in a limited set of colours. The design of the sofas itself isn't customizable.
5. Can I provide my own leather?
Sorry! At this point, we are unable to work with customer-provided fabrics. However, every sofa will be available in a range of exciting colour options.
6. What do I need to check for when the sofa is delivered?
(a) You should check to ensure that the leather across the sofa is well stitched and there is no tear / gap in the stitching across the entire front, back and sides of the sofa&
(b) You should ensure that there are no stains on the leather across the entire front, back and sides of the sofa&
(c) You should ensure that the sofa is steady on your floor. Different floors may have a slight incline that may not be noticeable to the naked eye; in case the sofa wobbles unevenly on your floor, we will do the needful to make sure it stands firm.
7. Will my sofa fit in through the stairs and doorway?
Most of our sofas are built to fit through regular stairwells and service lifts. We give detailed dimensions on our website. We request you to please check and ensure before delivery that the sofa can be installed in your home through this mode. We are not in a position currently to get it crane-lifted through the balcony or any other such method.
8. Does Urban Ladder provide services such as cleaning sofa / changing cushions at a later point in time?
At this point, we are unable to assist with sofa care services such as cleaning the sofa / changing cushions. However, we can recommend using the services of a professional sofa cleaning service to ensure a longer life for your sofas
9. Why should I buy from Urban Ladder?
We believe that the product we offer is distinctive in terms of design, comfort, quality and function and comes to you at a very attractive price. Combined with our rigorous quality process, efficient delivery and always ready-to-help customer service, we know we have an offering almost impossible to beat.
10. Can I request for sample leather swatches?
For our Full Leather sofas, we will be able to bring in swatches to your house on request along with the sofa itself to help you make a decision. It would be difficult for us to get swatches for the half-leather sofas at this point, however.
11. How do I know that the right material has been used in the sofa?
We only use the most durable, high quality materials in building your sofa be it the frame, foam, fabric or cushion.
12. Can I check the sofa when it is being manufactured?
We won't be able to show you the manufacturing process of your sofa. The manufacturing section on the site does have information on our sofa manufacturing process. In case you require more details, please call us at 080-46666777 (Monday-Saturday, 10AM-8PM) and we will be happy to help you!
13. How long will it take to deliver the sofa?
For Bangalore and Delhi/NCR orders we take up to 4 weeks to deliver the sofa. For orders from other cities we take up to 5 weeks to deliver the sofa.
14. Can I return the sofa if I do not like it after I get it?
Sorry, but we won't be able to accept returns or exchanges on sofas. In the case of any damages found at the time of delivery, we will replace the defective piece with a new one.