Zubin Wall Light
Add to Compare
We currently don't deliver here.
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryWhatever you order, our products ship free. Always.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Conductor of light. With an enchanting three different finish, the handmade Zubin wall sconce features a pierced pattern that glows beautifully thanks to the backplate that reflects the light.
- Made of iron, acid etched
- Bulb included (E 27)
- Refer to the images for dimensions
- We currently do not offer installation services for wall and ceiling lamps
- SKU Code: ACLTTL61ABN0097
- Assembly Required : Yes
- Base Material : Iron
- Bulb Holder Type : E-27
- Bulb Included : Yes
- Lamp Type : Wall Lamps
- Shade Material : Iron
- Switch Type : Hand Operated
- Wattage : 40 - 60 W
- Wire Length (Inches) : 19.69
- Seller(s) : Candor Management Services Private Limited
- Fabric lamp shades– Use a soft bristle brush and dust the shade in long sweeping motions. To clean the plastic lining of the lampshade, use a soft cloth moistened with water, and wipe.
- Paper lamp shades– Simply dust the shade clean with a dry micro fibre cloth.
- Wooden lamp base–Wipe the base clean with a dry micro fibre cloth. To restore shine, use a soft cloth moistened a solvent-based furniture polish.
- Glass lamp base–Wipe the base with a soft cloth dampened with glass cleaning solution. Buff with a dry cloth to restore shine.
- Stainless steel base–Use a soft dampened cloth, dipped in warm water, and wipe down the base. Dry immediately using a soft towel.
- Brass lamps–Sometimes the patina that develops from regular use, adds to the character of the lamp. However, if you wish to restore the shine, we recommend using a solution of mild detergent and warm water to wipe the lamp clean. Follow this with a dry, soft cloth, to remove any soap residue. Buff, to restore shine.
- We advise against using brass polish, it’s abrasive and its use could scrub away delicate engravings.
- The product can be returned within 7 days against any manufacturing defects.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Cancellations and Returns are not allowed on any products bought on The Honestly Good Sale.
- Please ensure that all tags and labels are intact. The product must be unused.
- For any manufacturing defects and damages in transit, we offer easy replacements.
- In case you receive a damaged product, please contact us within 7 days of receipt. Email us a few photographs with the order number and item code to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will assess the damage and get back to you within 1 business day.
- Find out more about our returns policy here
- We take great pride in all the designs we curate, and partner with the best manufacturers to ensure that the materials we use–be it metal, fabric, glass, or wood–are of the highest quality
- All our products also have to pass 3 stages of stringent quality checks. So you only receive a product that scores high on both style and quality.