Multiply - Urban Ladder Referral Program
Terms and Conditions:
- THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL APPLY ON THE REFERRAL PROGRAM. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE REFERRAL PROGRAMME, USE THE VOUCHERS, ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE.
- mULtiply – This Referral Program (“Multiply Program”) has been offered by Urban Ladder on the Urban Ladder platform. The said Multiply Program has been created and offered by Urban Ladder to reward you, the loyal Customers, for doing what you (“you,” “Customer” “Member,” “Referrer,” “Participant”) would already do – recommending us to friends and family who can become our new customers (“Participants” or “Referred” or “Referee”). It is also created to reward your friends and family for listening to your great advice in referring us, by offering them a discount on their first purchase.
- You are not authorized to participate in the Multiply Program, if you do not agree to these Program Terms and Conditions in their entirety. In the event you use the code or the voucher, you will be automatically be deemed to have accepted the Program Terms and Conditions.
- Urban Ladder reserves the right to modify these Multiply Program Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Participation in the Multiply Program is considered acceptance of Multiply Program Terms and Conditions and any modifications which might be made. Urban Ladder may change, cancel, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Multiply Program without notice.
- Please note that by becoming an Urban Ladder customer, you are creating an account with Urban Ladder. A sign in on the Urban Ladder mobile application (“Urban Ladder App”) is equivalent to a sign in on the Urban Ladder Website. And by becoming Urban Ladder customer/ signing up you are agreeing to receive our newsletters and all other Multiply Program communications and updates incl. calls, emailers, SMSs and push notifications on Urban Ladder App at various stages of the program.
- Urban Ladder also reserves the right to disqualify you or any customers or prospective customers at any time from participation in the Multiply Program and cancel any associated reward that has been credited/ is to-be credited in the form of Urban Ladder vouchers to customer or prospective customers.
1. HOW THE MULTIPLY PROGRAM WORKS:
- Eligibility: To be eligible for participation in the Multiply Program, the Referrer must be a ‘Customer of Urban Ladder’, hereby defined as those who get Urban Ladder deliveries on and after 21th April 2016 (program launch date) and who have placed delivered before Oct 24th, 2018, and who receive their unique referral code from Urban Ladder via email, push notification on app or SMS are eligible to participate. Urban Ladder reserves the right to find ineligible any Participant in the Multiply Program at its sole discretion.
- The program is for Indian Nationals, above the age of 18. This voucher is applicable for purchase and deliveries only in cities in which Urban Ladder operates. All details of participants (including the Referred or Referee) will be taken as per the contact name, contact email, shipping address and other details given at the time of placing order on the Website or the Urban Ladder App. This will not be changed in between the program.
- Exclusions: The Referral Award and/or the Referred Code both will not be applicable for UL services including Wardrobes, Kitchens, Urban Ladder design consultancies, Sofa Trials, Interiors consultancy etc. The foregoing list of product and service categories may be changed by Urban Ladder from time to time. We may also specify certain products that are ineligible for payment using Referral Award and/or the Referred Code under these terms from time to time.
- A Qualified Referral occurs when:
- The Referrer, shares his unique refer code (“Unique Refer Code”) (received on email/ Push notification on app/ SMS from Urban Ladder) with family/friends via email, Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter with a person, the Referred. The Unique Refer Code must not be shared on any kind of public forum and Urban Ladder reserves the right to ask for proof from the Referred or the Referee depicting the source of receipt of the Unique Refer Code at any time. In case it is found that the Unique Refer Code was shared on a public Forum or in the event the Referred or the Referee fails to present the proof of receipt of the Referred or the Referee, Urban Ladder at its sole discretion shall have a right to disqualify the Participant from the Multiply Program and cancel the order.
- The Referred then makes his first Urban Ladder purchase on Urban Ladder Website by using the Referrer Code shared by the Referrer. The Referrer Code is not valid for existing or returning Urban Ladder customers and Urban Ladder will determine in our sole discretion whether the customer is new or old to Urban Ladder; and
- The Referred successfully places an order worth minimum INR 5,000/- or more on Urban Ladder Website;
- The Referred customer receives the complete order successfully; that is, the Referred Customer does not cancel the product prior to or after shipment; does not cancel or return the order on delivery; and does not cancel or return the product till the order’s cancellation period expires (i.e. 7 (seven) days).
- Then, upon all above conditions being met, on 8th (eighth) day post successful order delivery to Referred customer, the Referrer will receive the Referral Reward Voucher (described in Point 2 below). In certain exceptional instances, reward vouchers may take up to 30 days or more to appear in your account after a successful referral.
- Unique Refer Code carries maximum 10 usages (and hence, a maximum reward of Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand) on 10 successful referrals). It will automatically expire after 10 successful referrals and will not be usable thereafter.
- Unique Refer Code can be shared with the Referred anytime after the date of issuance.
- Unique Refer Code will be given to each customer only once.
2. CONDITIONS FOR REFERRAL REWARD VOUCHER:
- Referral Reward Voucher must be used within:
- 3 months starting from a week after the last/latest order placed by a Referred has been successfully delivered, provided the said order has been placed by the Referred using the Referrer Code within 3 months of issuance of the Unique Referral Code; or
- 3 months starting from the day the value of the Referral Reward Voucher reaches Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand), provided the said value was reached within 3 months of issuance of the Unique Referral Code
- Referral Reward Voucher cannot be redeemed offline or over the phone, they must be used online via the Urban Ladder Website;
- The Referral Reward Voucher cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts available on the Urban Ladder Website.
- Only one Referral Reward Voucher can be redeemed per order, multiple vouchers/code per order are not permitted.
- The Referral Reward Voucher will not be reissued in case of loss of Referral Reward Voucher, order cancellation or returns.
- Referral Reward Vouchers have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
- Referral Reward Voucher can be modified/ cancelled at any time without prior notice. Urban Ladder has no liability in case of loss of amount credited/ to be credited in Referee’s Referral Reward Voucher.
- Urban Ladder also reserves the right to cancel the complete or partial order placed through these vouchers/code at any given time without prior notice. Urban Ladder shall not be liable for any loss this may cause to the customer.
- Referral Reward Voucher issued to an Urban Ladder customer or prospective customer (at company’s sole discretion) cannot be resold, transferred for value by anyone.
- The Referral Reward Voucher will carry an amount that you can be used on Urban Ladder Website only. This amount will vary depending on number of successful referrals made by Referrer, subject to the limit specified in Point 2 (a) above.
- For each successful referral, the Referral Reward Voucher will get topped up by INR 2,000/- for the Referrer and associated validity of that voucher will be 3 months from the date of the last referral, in accordance with Point 2 (a) above.
- No other cart discounts or coupons or promotions can be applied with the Referral Reward Voucher.
- This Voucher can be used multiple times on Urban Ladder. However, on each usage you can only avail the full amount (and not a partial amount/ in parts) on the Urban Ladder Website
- There is no minimum purchase amount on Referral Reward Voucher earned.
3. CONDITIONS FOR REFERRER CODE/ COUPON:
- The Referrer Code carries a 10% discount on a minimum purchase of INR 5,000/-. For Referrer Codes issued after February 20, 2018, the referred can avail a 10% discount up to a maximum of INR 3,000/-.
- The Referrer code is valid has lifetime validity.
- This Referrer Code can be used only by first time Urban Ladder customers.
- No other cart discounts or coupons or promotions can be applied with the Referrer Code. In the event the Referee uses any cart discounts or other coupons or promotions, then the Referee becomes and existing customer and hence is not eligible for the Referrer Code.
- In case of cancellation of the complete order by the Referred Customer, for any reason whatsoever, the Referred Customer will not be able to use the Referrer Code again and Urban Ladder will cancel the associated Referral Reward for Referrer.
- In case of cancellation by the Referred Customer of a part of the order and after the part cancellation the value of the final order is below Rs. 5,000/-, then the Referrer Code will not be applicable and the Referred Customer will have to pay the entire amount of the order.
- In case of cancellation by the Referred Customer of a part of the order and after the part cancellation the value of the final order is above Rs. 5,000/-, then the Referrer Code will still be applicable on the final order value.
- In case of cancellation of an order by Urban Ladder for any reason, (apart from the reasons as stated under these Program Terms and Conditions, including the reasons as mentioned in Clause 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 10), of a part of the order and after the part cancellation the value of the final order is below Rs. 5,000/-, then the Referrer Code will not be applicable and the Referred Customer shall have the option to either pay the entire amount for the Product or cancel the entire order.
- In case of cancellation of an order by Urban Ladder for any reason, (apart from the reasons as stated under these Program Terms and Conditions, including the reasons as mentioned in Clause 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 10), of a part of the order and after the part cancellation the value of the final order is above Rs. 5,000/-, then the Referrer Code will still be applicable on the final order value.
- Referrer Code will be considered ‘used’ irrespective of successful or failed referrals and associated usage balance will reflect this.
- Participants in the Multiply Program must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. Any distribution of your referral Unique Refer Code that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your referrer code and exclusion from this Multiply Program. Urban Ladder reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit any customer from participating in any aspect of the Multiply Program if Urban Ladder deems or suspects that such participant has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following: a) acting in violation of these Multiply Program Terms and Conditions; b) damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the Multiply Program or Site; c) acting with intent to annoy, harass, or abuse any other person; d) any inappropriate, uncooperative, disruptive, fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, or unusual behavior or activity; or e) activity deemed in the sole discretion of Urban Ladder to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the Multiply Program. Urban Ladder shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or breach of these Multiply Program Terms and Conditions or intent of these Multiply Program Terms and Conditions. The Unique Refer Code must not be shared on any kind of public forum and Urban Ladder reserves the right to ask for proof from the Referred or the Referee depicting the source of receipt of the Unique Refer Code at any time. In case it is found that the Unique Refer Code was shared on a public Forum or in the event the Referred or the Referee fails to present the proof of receipt of the Referred or the Referee, Urban Ladder at its sole discretion has a right to disqualify the Participant from the Multiply Program and cancel the order.
6. Binding Effects:
- By participating in the Multiply Program, you agree to and are bound by the Multiply Program Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to agree to and abide by the Multiply Program Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to participate in the Multiply Program.
- Urban Ladder may, in its sole and absolute discretion, cancel, change, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Multiply Program or Program Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice. Inspire may, in its sole and absolute discretion, terminate or suspend any Member’s participation in the Multiply Program for breach of these Multiply Program Terms and Conditions or taking any actions that are inconsistent with the intent of these Multiply Program Terms and Conditions. We may terminate your eligibility, terminate your codes, vouchers and any reward, or eligibility of your Referred Friends or your Referred Customers, if you or they take the following action:
- Open multiple accounts, including use of different e-mail addresses, phone numbers, for the same person and/or for the same address in order to generate additional referral credits
- Refer customers using spam, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited e-mails, or links on public coupon aggregation websites, public message boards or public forums.
- Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
- Offer incentives to others who register new Urban Ladder accounts
- Violate these terms or any other terms and conditions on urbanladder.com, including but not limited to this Multiply Programs Terms & Conditions in any way; or
- Participate in the Urban Ladder Multiply Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations
- By participating in the Multiply Program, Participants release Urban Ladder, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising, and promotions agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost, or expense, including, without limitation, property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of or in any way connected to the Multiply Program and/or the use of any Multiply Program discounts or Multiply Program rewards.
- Participants agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Urban Ladder and its representatives and agents harmless from and against any and all direct or indirect third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to any breach by the participant of any of these Multiply Program Terms and Conditions or any violation by Participant of applicable law.
- Computer System: Urban Ladder disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Multiply Program, and reserve the right, in Urban Ladder’s sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend the Multiply Program should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, or other causes beyond Urban Ladder’s control, corrupt the administration, security, or proper play of the Multiply Program.
- Force Majeure: Urban Ladder shall not be liable to any Participant for failure to supply any credit or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s)m regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist attacks, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, earthquake, tornado, war, unusually severe weather, explosion, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control. Urban Ladder can with-hold all reward or cancel an already given reward or cancel a to-be-given reward at any time without reason, without informing participants and without being liable.
- Reserved Right: Urban Ladder reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Multiply Program should it determine, in its sole discretion, that the administration, security, or fairness of the Multiply Program has been compromised in any way. Disclaimer of Warranties: PARTICIPATING CUSTOMERS AND PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND URBAN LADDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND TERMS (COLLECTIVELY, "PROMISES") OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR CUSTOM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROMISES AS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM, IMPLIED PROMISES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) URBAN LADDER MAKES AND GIVES NO PROMISE THAT (i) THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED; AND (C) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- General Terms: These Multiply Program Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Participants and Urban Ladder concerning Participants’ use of the Multiply Program. The failure of Urban Ladder to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Multiply Program Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Multiply Program Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Multiply Program Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. The section titles in these Multiply Program Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. A person who is not a party to these Multiply Program Terms and Conditions shall have no right to enforce or receive the benefit of any of these Multiply Program Terms and Conditions