Cocoon Table Lamp Ant. Brass
By Orange Tree
Add to Compare
* All discounts are dynamic and can change at any time.
We Will Keep You Posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
Hand-hammered iron base glows with an antiqued brass finish and is topped with an off white cotton shade.
- SKU Code: ACLTHG85CP10164
- Name: Cocoon Table Lamp Ant. Brass (Antique Brass Finish)
- Net Quantity: 1 N
- Product Dimensions: 51.0 cm x 31.0 cm x 31.0 cm
- MRP: ₹4,899.00 (Incl. of all taxes)
- Sub Category : Lamps
- Number of Bulbs : 1
- Secondary Room : Living Room
- Country of Origin : INDIA
- Wire Length (mm) : 410
- Needs Assembly : false
- Material : Metal
- Primary Room : Bed Room
- With Storage : FALSE
- Bulb Included : yes
- Lamp Type : Table Lamp
- Material Subtype : Cotton
- Brand Name : By Orange Tree
- Sold By : Reliance Retail Limited, 3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai-400002
- Consumer Care Details : Reliance Retail Limited, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Floor, No. 259 and 276 Amarjyothi, Basaveshwara HBCS Layout, Domlur, Bengaluru, 560071, Telephone No.: 080-46666777, Email ID: email@example.com
- Marketed By : Basant,175A, Circuit House Road, Jodhpur, Rajasthan - 342006
- Manufactured By : Basant,175A, Circuit House Road, Jodhpur, Rajasthan - 342006
- Fabric lamp shades– Use a soft bristle brush and dust the shade in long sweeping motions. To clean the plastic lining of the lampshade, use a soft cloth moistened with water, and wipe.
- Paper lamp shades– Simply dust the shade clean with a dry micro fibre cloth.
- Wooden lamp base–Wipe the base clean with a dry micro fibre cloth. To restore shine, use a soft cloth moistened a solvent-based furniture polish.
- Glass lamp base–Wipe the base with a soft cloth dampened with glass cleaning solution. Buff with a dry cloth to restore shine.
- Stainless steel base–Use a soft dampened cloth, dipped in warm water, and wipe down the base. Dry immediately using a soft towel.
- Brass lamps–Sometimes the patina that develops from regular use, adds to the character of the lamp. However, if you wish to restore the shine, we recommend using a solution of mild detergent and warm water to wipe the lamp clean. Follow this with a dry, soft cloth, to remove any soap residue. Buff, to restore shine.
- We advise against using brass polish, it’s abrasive and its use could scrub away delicate engravings.
- We have specialised quality control measures to ensure that the product(s) you receive are of the highest quality. In the rare case that you receive a damaged/ defective product please reach out to us.
- Please check for the following:
- - Stains on the product(s)
- - Stitching inconsistency
- - More than a 3% variation in size
- Depending on the nature of the defect, we will either replace the product or refund the purchase amount. Please contact us within 7 days of receiving the product.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attend to your query within two business days.
- Please ensure that all tags and labels are intact and the product is unused. Please email us photographs of the defect along with the order number and item code.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- We offer cancellations until the product is Shipped. Returns within 7 days of the delivery are eligible for damaged or defective products. To know more please refer to Returns Policy
- Note: Please do not unbox or assemble the product yourself. Cancellations/ Returns/ Warranty will be void if not unboxed or assembled by Urban Ladder authorized furniture experts.
- We take great pride in all the designs we curate, and partner with the best manufacturers to ensure that the materials we use–be it metal, fabric, glass, or wood–are of the highest quality
- All our products also have to pass 3 stages of stringent quality checks. So you only receive a product that scores high on both style and quality.
Customers' Questions & Answers