DSW Side Chair Replica
Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Designed in 1952 by Charles E. and Ray E., the DSW chair is one in a wide series of Shell chairs that they designed in a variety of materials.
- The DSW is a code referring to the chairs use and construction - D for Dining, S for Side, and W for Wood Legs
- The perfect proportions make the chair attractive and comfortable in a wide variety of situations
- Can be used as a dining chair or as an attractive side chair for the living room or bedroom
- This high-quality replica features a plastic shell and beech wood legs, with fabric upholstery for the patchwork variant
- While we do a thorough quality check at our end, for colour matching, a 5-10% colour variation may appear in a batch depending on production conditions. There might also be a slight variation in the position of the patchwork on the product you receive. Minor variations are completely normal, and in keeping with industry standards, we allow for a maximum of a 10% variation.
- Refer to images for dimensions
- SKU Code: FNSTCH51MX10151
- Name: DSW Side Chair Replica (Patchwork)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 810.0 x 521.0 x 470.0 mm
- MRP: 9799.0
- Backrest Height (mm) : 406.4
- Shape : Normal
- Cushion Type : Firm
- Rocker : No
- With Ottoman : No
- Country of Origin : CHINA
- Secondary Room : Bed Room
- Legs Material : Beech Wood
- Style : Modern
- Seat Recline adjustable : No
- Chair Type : Ergonomic
- Secondary Room : bed_room
- Seating Capacity : 1
- Material : Engineering Wood
- Primary Room : Dining Room
- Material Subtype : Beech Wood
- Package Contains : 1 Chair
- Warranty in Months : 12
- Is Upholstered : Yes
- Cushioned Seating : Yes
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water only
- For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid sitting on the arms of the sofas and chairs as it exerts excess pressure and can cause premature wear and distortion of the padding and fabric.
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- Loose fitted sofa covers and cushions may be removed and given for professional dry cleaning as required.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- There can be a minute difference in fabric color and wood finish between the images here and the actual product. This is caused by the difference in screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays.
- It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non upholstered.
- This product qualifies for a full refund until delivery/installation (as applicable). Post-delivery/installation (as applicable), you will be charged 100% of the product value on cancellation.
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish
- NOTE : Urban Ladder makes all efforts to ensure that products with wood finishes like Teak, Mahogany etc are colour matched to ensure minimum variations between other products of the same colour. There could be minor variations in colour especially over different batches of products over a period of time. Please consider this while adding products to your existing furniture set.
Customers' Questions & Answers