Terence Bedside Table
Add to Compare
Add to Compare
We Will Keep You Posted.
We Will Keep You Posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Easy to fall in louvre with. Beautiful and functional, the Terence bedside table has room for all your bedside essentials. Its gorgeous slatted front mimics the elegance of vented louvers, lending an air of sophistication to your space. Place a jug of water or your current read in its open shelf for easy accessibility, and your medicines or journal in the cupboard for privacy. There’s also space for a lamp or photo frames on top.
- Available in 2 finishes
- Made from Sheesham wood
- MDF back panel
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- For indoor use only
- Please note: The door swings open to the right; therefore, the table can be placed to the right of beds only
- SKU Code: FNTBBS11TK30035
- Name: Terence Bedside Table (Teak Finish)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 447.0 x 498.0 x 345.0 mm
- MRP: 6699.0
- Table Height : Standard
- Table Material : Solid Wood
- Storage Type : Open & Closed Storage
- Material : Solid Wood
- Secondary Room : Living Room
- Primary Room : Bed Room
- No. of Drawers : 0
- Shape : Rectangular
- Material Subtype : Sheesham Wood
- Warranty in Months : 36
- With Storage : TRUE
- Mount Type : Free Standing
- Height : Standard
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water only
- For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Note: Please avoid dragging the bed to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over an extended period of time, especially in MDF/Particle Board beds.
- The product comes with a 36 month warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used. During this period, Urban Ladder will in its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective component, or replace the entire product if found to be defective in material or workmanship.
- Fabrics, leatherettes and leathers, if used, will not be covered by the above Warranty unless explicitly mentioned. Please refer to the care instructions to maximise the life of these materials.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Any modifications or alterations made to the products post purchase are not recommended and will void the entire Warranty.
- This warranty is applicable on products purchased on or after 1st August, 2018.
- Products purchased before 1st August 2018 carry a 1-year warranty.
- There can be a minute difference in fabric color and wood finish between the images here and the actual product. This is caused by the difference in screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays.
- It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non upholstered.
- This product qualifies for a full refund until delivery/installation (as applicable). Post-delivery/installation (as applicable), you will be charged 100% of the product value on cancellation.
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for moisture content
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We go to crazy lengths to ensure our sellers and we hold the badge of quality. We continuously look for feedback to improve the same. So please let us know!
- NOTE : Urban Ladder makes all efforts to ensure that products with wood finishes like Teak, Mahogany etc are colour matched to ensure minimum variations between other products of the same colour. There could be minor variations in colour especially over different batches of products over a period of time. Please consider this while adding products to your existing furniture set.
Customers' Questions & Answers