WARRANTY: The Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase if the product is used for domestic and / or commercial use. For products in two color variants - Hazel Wood Brown and Chambray Blue - the period extends to 5 years from date of purchase. This warranty is not transferable to a subsequent customer if the Product is sold by the original customer during the warranty period. If a defect covered by this warranty appears, Urban Ladder will, in its sole discretion repair the Product or the defective part of the Product free of charge or provide appropriate compensation in the form of credit. Urban Ladder reserves the right to replace the defective Product with fabric of similar quality, grade and composition where an identical fabric is not available
WARRANTY CLAIMS :
- 1. If a fault covered by warranty occurs, the customer must first contact customer service.
- 2. Any warranty claim must be accompanied by photos of the alleged defect including close ups of affected areas and full room shots showing the complete setting of the Product.
- 3. The customer must, on request: (a) Provide additional photos; (b) Make the Product available to Urban Ladder for an onsite inspection.
- 4. Urban Ladder will assess the claim and will advise the customer of its decision within 4 weeks
The warranty will not apply where:
- (a) The alleged defect in the Product is within acceptable industry variances such as movement of up to 4% in some fabrics;
- (b) The Product has been used other than for the purpose for which it was designed;
- (c) The customer has failed to properly clean, use and maintain the Product;
- (d) the Product has been subject to abnormal conditions, including environment, temperature, water, fire, humidity, pressure, stress or similar;
- (e) The defect has arisen due to abuse, misuse, neglect or accident; or
- (f) The defect has arisen due to chemical damage.
The warranty does not extend to:
- (a) Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear;
- (b) Damage or defects caused by after treatments; or
- (c) Minor variations in colour.
LIMITATIONS Urban Ladder makes no express warranties or representations other than set out in this warranty. The replacement of the Product or part of the Product is at the discretion of Urban ladder.
- There can be a minute difference in fabric color and wood finish between the images here and the actual product. This is caused by the difference in screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays.
- It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non upholstered.