Ankara Wooden Sofa (Teal Blue) Added to Wishlist
Choose a set
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
Customers love our sofa range! Check out what they have to say.
Unwind and kickback. Our platform-style Ankara Wooden Sofa gives off a relaxed and welcoming vibe to guests. With button-tufted cushioning that adds comfort for extended seating and a sturdy frame, this sofa delivers a plush yet supportive feel.
- Made from Mango Wood
- Clean with wet cloth
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight
- Please refer to images for dimensions
- SKU Code: FNSF51AATB30001
- Name: Ankara Wooden Sofa
- Net Quantity: 1 N
- Maximum Load : 150
- Brand Name : By Gypsy Trunk
- Bush Included : Yes
- Upholstery Color : blue
- Backrest Cushions Included : Yes
- Seating Cushions Included : Yes
- Needs Assembly : TRUE
- Material : Fabric
- Primary Room : Living Room
- Material Subtype : Cotton
- Size : Standard
- Is Upholstered : Yes
- Cushioned Seating : Yes
- Sold By : Reliance Retail Limited, 3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai-400002
- Consumer Care Details : Reliance Retail Limited, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Floor, No. 259 and 276 Amarjyothi, Basaveshwara HBCS Layout, Domlur, Bengaluru, 560071, Telephone No.: 080-69807777, Email ID: email@example.com
- Marketed By : Reliance Retail Limited, 3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai-400002
- Manufactured By : India Covers Textiles Pvt. Ltd., E-188, Heerawala industrial area, Nayala Road, Kanota, jaipur- 303012
- 1-seater Dimensions : 57.0 cm x 75.0 cm x 75.0 cm
- 2-seater Dimensions : 57.0 cm x 75.0 cm x 130.0 cm
A lot of care has gone into choosing the materials that go into making your sofa. And with continued care, they will share your address for many years. Please keep the following in mind to ensure a long life for your sofa:
- Avoid outdoor use and exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight as this can cause the sofa colour to fade.
- Keep sharp objects away from your sofa. A little tear on the fabric cover may be hard to repair.
- If you have removable back cushions (or put extra cushions on your sofa), do reverse them periodically and fluff them up while arranging so that the cushion stays even.
- Vacuum your sofas periodically with a soft bristled brush attachment or lightly brush them to keep general dirt and dust off the sofa and prevent any embedding between the fibres.
- Try to avoid food and drink spillage of any kind. If spills occur, do not leave unattended.
- In case of a stain, a water-free fabric cleaner can be used. However, avoid applying the cleaner directly on the stain as this can cause damage to the fabric and fade colour. Pour the cleaner onto a clean cloth and test its effect on a hidden area of the sofa before cleaning the stain with the cloth.
- A professional scotchguard treatment is one of the easiest and most effective options to protect against spills or stains and keep pet hair at bay.
- Getting your sofa professionally cleaned once every 6-8 months will not only take care of the nooks and corners that you can't reach, it will also make it more durable.
- Fibre-filled backs and armrests will flatten with regular use. However, they can be brought back to shape as easily as a normal pillow.
- Leatherette products need to undergo periodic maintenance to prevent cracking or peeling in the long run. Vinyl conditioner or leather conditioner needs to be applied to the product every 3 to 4 months for a long product life.
- This product comes with a 36 months warranty against manufacturing defects on solid wood materials and 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects on cushions.
- Fabrics, leatherettes and leathers, if used, will not be covered by the above Warranty. Only our Luxe range.T&C Luxe Fabric of fabrics will be covered under 36 months warranty. Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- Click here to read the complete Warranty policy.
- There can be a minimal variation in color and finish of the products sold from time to time
- There can be a minimal variation in dimensions up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non-upholstered products.
- Our products are designed for the sole purpose of residential usage, hence any usage beyond this will lead to a void of warranty.
- Termite & Fungus will not be covered under the warranty.
- We offer cancellations until the product is Shipped. Returns within 7 days of the delivery are eligible for damaged or defective products. To know more please refer to Returns Policy
- Note: Please do not unbox or assemble the product yourself. Cancellations/ Returns/ Warranty will be void if not unboxed or assembled by Urban Ladder authorized furniture experts.
- For products purchased with a trial period, eligibility for return within that trial period would be that the product would need to be clean and free from any damages along with the availability of the complete original packaging material.
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
- NOTE : Urban Ladder makes all efforts to ensure that products with wood finishes like Teak, Mahogany etc are colour matched to ensure minimum variations between other products of the same colour. There could be minor variations in colour especially over different batches of products over a period of time. Please consider this while adding products to your existing furniture set.