Swansea Sectional Fabric Sofa - Brown Added to Wishlist
Choose a set
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Right Sectional Sofa
Customers love our sofa range! Check out what they have to say.
- SKU Code: FNSF51SWBR3R03C
- Name: Swansea Sectional Fabric Sofa - Brown
- Net Quantity: 1 N
- With Storage : FALSE
- Upholstery Material : Fabric
- Cushion Type : Soft
- Rocker : No
- Maximum Load : variant_specific
- Secondary Material : Leatherette
- Country of Origin : INDIA
- Brand Name : By Arra
- Needs Assembly : DIY
- Material : Solid Wood
- Primary Room : Living Room
- Armrest : Yes
- Material Subtype : Ply Wood
- Size : Standard
- Is Upholstered : Yes
- Cushioned Seating : Yes
- Sold By : Reliance Retail Limited, 3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai-400002
- Consumer Care Details : Reliance Retail Limited, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Floor, No. 259 and 276 Amarjyothi, Basaveshwara HBCS Layout, Domlur, Bengaluru, 560071, Telephone No.: 080-46666777, Email ID: email@example.com
- Marketed By : Ammri Interiors Private Limited,Khasra No. 435/1201, Near Basai, Overbridge, Village Basai, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001
- Manufactured By : Ammri Interiors Private Limited,Khasra No. 435/1201, Near Basai, Overbridge, Village Basai, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001
- Left Sectional Sofa Dimensions : 86.0 cm x 166.0 cm x 76.0 cm
- Right Sectional Sofa Dimensions : 86.0 cm x 166.0 cm x 76.0 cm
- Avoid keeping very hot or very cold materials on the wood directly, always use coasters or mats.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Colour/polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning metal surfaces as they may scratch the surface.
- Keep sharp objects away from your sofa. A little tear on the fabric cover may be hard to repair.
- For Leather and Leatherette furniture, avoid exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- In case of a stain, a water-free fabric cleaner can be used. However, avoid applying the cleaner directly on the stain. Pour the cleaner onto a clean cloth and test its effect on a hidden area of the furniture before cleaning the stain with the cloth.
- Note: Please avoid dragging the products to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over an extended period of time, especially in MDF/Particle Board beds.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- There can be a minute difference in fabric color and wood finish between the images here and the actual product. This is caused by the difference in screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays.
- It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non upholstered.
- We offer cancellations until the product is Shipped. Returns within 7 days of the delivery are eligible for damaged or defective products. To know more please refer to Returns Policy
- Note: Please do not unbox or assemble the product yourself. Cancellations/ Returns/ Warranty will be void if not unboxed or assembled by Urban Ladder authorized furniture experts.
- Your satisfactory product experience is our responsibility. To ensure the same, we have products that rank high both in style and quality.
1. How do I order a set?
Here is how you can place an order:
(a) Click on 'Order Your Set' on the top right of the page.
(b) Choose one of the pre-defined sets (E.g. 3-2 or 3-2-1 etc.). You could also choose additional sofas (1 or 2 or 3 seater) to add to your set.
(c) Click 'BUY NOW' and pay the total cost using our payment gateway.
2. Can I choose any combination of pieces for my sofa set?
Yes, you can choose any combination you desire. However, the combinations we have created are easy on the pocket compared to buying individual pieces and creating your own set.
3. Is the sofa customizable?
Nope. The design of the sofa is not customisable. However, we have so many design options to choose from, you're sure to find something you love.
4. Can I provide my own fabric?
Sorry! At this point, we are unable to work with customer-provided fabrics. However, every sofa will be available in a range of exciting colour options.
5. What do I need to check for when the sofa is delivered?
(a) You should check to ensure that the fabric across the sofa is well stitched and there is no tear / gap in the stitching across the entire front, back and sides of the sofa
(b) You should ensure that there are no stains on the fabric across the entire front, back and sides of the sofa
(c) You should ensure that the sofa is steady on your floor. Different floors may have a slight incline that may not be noticeable to the naked eye; in case the sofa wobbles unevenly on your floor, we will do the needful to make sure it stands firm.
6. Will my sofa fit in through the stairs and doorway?
All our sofas are built to fit through regular stairwells and service lifts. Also, we give detailed dimensions on our website. We request you to please check and ensure before delivery that the sofa can be installed in your home through this mode. We are not in a position currently to get it crane-lifted through the balcony or any other such method.
7. Does Urban Ladder provide services such as cleaning sofa / changing cushions at a later point in time?
At this point, we are unable to assist with sofa care services such as cleaning the sofa / changing cushions. However, we can recommend using the services of a professional sofa cleaning service to ensure a longer life for your sofas.
8. Why should I buy from Urban Ladder?
We believe that the product we offer is distinctive in terms of design, comfort, quality and function and comes to you at a very attractive price. Combined with our rigorous quality process, efficient delivery and always ready-to-help customer service, we know we have an offering almost impossible to beat.
9. How do I know that the right material has been used in the sofa?
We only use the most durable, high quality materials in building your sofa be it the frame, foam, fabric or cushion.
10. How long will it take to deliver the sofa?
For Fabric & Leatherette Sofas, we take up to 3 weeks to manufacture and deliver the sofa in Bangalore & Delhi/NCR. For customers from the rest of the serviced cities, we take up to 4 weeks to manufacture & deliver the sofa. For Leather Sofas, we take up to 7 weeks to manufacture and deliver the sofa to all cities.
11 Can I return the sofa if I do not like it after I get it?
No. Since sofas are made to order, we won't be able to accept returns or exchanges on sofas. In the case of any damages found at the time of delivery, we will replace the defective piece with a new one.
12. Will the sofa colour be exactly the same as it appears on the swatches?
While we do a Quality Check at our end for colour matching, a 5-10% variation in colour may appear in a batch depending upon conditions of production. As an industry standard, we allow for a maximum of a 10% variation. If this threshold is crossed, we reject the fabric batch. Within these limitations, we try our best to make sure that the perfect colour reaches you!
Dimensions of sofa are as per what you see on the website with the possibility of 1 inch variance. As an industry standard we allow for a maximum of 1 inch tolerance.