Theramedic Memory Foam Mattress with Temperature Control
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
This orthopaedic mattress is firm, yet comfy - ideal for sleepers who need a higher degree of back support and those with back pain.
The rubberised coir and rebonded foam provide stable support and alignment for people with back pain, who need a higher degree of back support.
This mattress keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter. The PCM (phase change material) absorbs excess heat from the body, and releases it as needed.
The quilting of memory foam contours to your body & eliminates pressure points, increasing sleep comfort.
This one’s quite the all-rounder! Whether you're a back, stomach, or side sleeper, this mattress adapts to how you sleep.
Your sleep is worth more than a 10-minute lie-down at the store. Try an Urban Ladder mattress for a hundred nights and feel the difference. If your days aren't brighter, and your nights better, we'll take the mattress back.Go ahead, sleep on it.
We take the science of sleep very seriously. All our mattresses are manufactured in-house and undergo a thorough 5-stage quality check. Our experts with more than 50-years of experience have created unique mattresses for unique needs.Get the best sleep, every time you sleep.
Maintenance & more
- The Theramedic mattress is designed to be the perfect balance of softness and support. With a masterful combination of latex, memory foam, and durobond, it provides enhanced comfort and unparalleled back support and alignment.
- SKU Code: HDMA01L05MZZZ0C
- Name: Theramedic Memory Foam Mattress with Temperature Control (Single Mattress Type, 5 in Mattress Thickness (in Inches), 72 x 36 in Mattress Size)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 127.0 x 914.0 x 1829.0 mm
- MRP: 16999.0
- Secondary Material : Memory Foam With Pcm
- Material : Fabric
- Primary Room : Bed Room
- Primary Construction layer : Coir Bare
- Top layer : Memory Foam With Pcm
- Contoured Sleep : Yes
- Zero Disturbance Sleep : No
- Orthopaedic : Yes
- Fabric (GSM) : 250
- Recommended Sleep Style : Back Side Stomach Combination
- Firmness : Firm
- Warranty : 84 months
- Mattress USP Back Pain Suitable : Yes
- Mattress USP Suitable Weather : All Weather
- Mattress Core Comfort Layer Subtype : Pcm Memory Foam
- Mattress USP Sleeping Positions : All
Get used to URBAN LADDER comfortPlease allow atleast 10 weeks to adjust to your new mattress.
Cover the mattressUpholstery once stained is difficult to clean. So, please avoid any spills.
Rotate your MattressRotating your mattress lengthwise ensures a longer life for the mattress.
Don't fold your mattressDoing so negatively impacts construction and life of the mattress.
Don't Smoke in BedWhile some of our mattresses are fire retardant, we don’t recommend smoking on the bed.
Don't use any HARSH liquidsWe do not recommend use of harsh chemicals or liquids to clean your mattress.
Don't iron on the MattressThe ticking and the foam inside will get damaged.
Don't Remove the tagThe warranty will be void without the label.
- For the Terms & Conditions pertaining to Mattress Warranty, click here
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- If within 100 days after your delivery, you are not completely satisfied with the comfort of your new mattress, you can exchange your original purchase once for another Urban Ladder mattress, or receive a full refund. We recommend that you sleep on your mattress for at least 60 days to ensure that the padding settles properly and your body has the time to adjust to the feel of your new mattress.
- Stained, damaged and special order products are not covered by the 100-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. On all mattresses, the brand label must remain intact and in its original position to qualify for an exchange or refund.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- Our mattresses are backed by over 50 years of technological expertise in sleep products.
- ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Mattress Factory: All our manufacturing processes and materials meet the exacting standards required for ISO 9001 : 2008 certification.
- Quality checkpoints: Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 5 stages, with a checkpoint of over 75 quality aspects.
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs. So please let us know if there’s anything at all you’d like to share! Write to us at email@example.com with Mattress Feedback in the subject line.