If you’ve always dreamt of having a bar at your home and are on the lookout for the right pieces, your search ends here! We have a stunning range of modern bar furniture for the home. Trendy and functional, our range includes everything from bar cabinets and sideboards to bar stools and chairs.
With many many options available for your bar area furniture, a random online search may just flummox you. Here are some options to choose from when you’re on the hunt for home bar furniture online:
1. Have an unused corner in the hall, dining room, or alcove? Get yourself some neat corner bar cabinet furniture, add a lamp, and transform the space into the perfect entertainment zone
2. If you’re a real wine aficionado and are constantly planning wine tasting soirees at home, invest in some wine bar home furniture that’s specially designed to hold long stemmed glasses and show off your vintage liquor
3. Take the party outdoors with patio bar furniture designs. Enjoy the beauty of being outdoors in the garden while having all your drinks and snacks handy. This outdoor furniture is great last minute party plans and entertaining guests on a cool night.
4. If you have a small space, look for a mini bar. Modern mini bar furniture is so well adapted to form and function, providing you with all the benefits of storage, utility, style and comfort.
5. For seating, the simplest and most economical option is a simple stool without a backrest. The most comfortable option would be an upholstered wooden chair with a backrest. Bar stools come in all sizes and shapes and can be made of wood, plastic and metal. Upholstered ones would be more comfy since you do want your guests to linger.
6. If you’re not for perching on high stools, invest in lounge chairs with comfy backrests and armrests. These have the advantage of being multifunctional.
7. A swivel chair with adjustable height is the ultimate buy. It tends to be more comfortable for longer periods and you don’t have to hang over the bar area awkwardly.
There are plenty of options of bar furniture for sale and a lot of them may look very attractive, but in the end, always go for comfort over style. Visualize the space and decor of your home and invest wisely.
Q. What Are The Different Bar Furniture Options To Make Your Home Bar Stand Out?
The most important component of a home bar is the bar counter. It’s where drinks are made and served, and you can choose from L-shaped, U-shaped, or curved bar counters. And the height of the counter should be at least 42 inches. You would also need a set of elegant stools to seat everyone in the bar and they must be at least 30 inches from the ground.
Q. What Are The Materials Used To Make Bar Furniture?
For countertops, you can choose from granite, marble or metal. It’s best to not invest in a wooden countertop as it can retain water rings and other damage. For the stools, you can opt for classic leather upholstery for a speakeasy vibe. Or you could go for vinyl and metal chairs for more or a retro, 50’s diner look..
Q. Where Can One Buy Home Bar Furniture?
To buy high-quality home bar furniture from the comfort of your home, head on over to Urban Ladder. Our catalog consists of everything you would need to furnish your home bar, from bar counters and stools to bar cabinets to store all of your spirits and cocktail ingredients. You can choose from a variety of aesthetics too, from old-fashioned luxe designs to boho-chic bar furniture.
Q. What's The Best Bar Furniture For Small Spaces?
Instead of opting for a bar cabinet, you could install shelves in your home bar instead. This saves on floor space while making sure that all of your bar essentials are easily accessible. You could go for a bar cart too, fitted with shelving. This is a mobile set up as well and can be used to prepare drinks for guests that are milling about the house.