Mika Study Chair
Add to Compare
Add to Compare
We Will Keep You Posted.
We Will Keep You Posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Winning the office race! Designed to mimic the stylistic elements of racing cars, the Mika study chair is fully upholstered, plush comfort. The pinhole detailing on the back makes the chair breathable. The high back fully supports your neck and head. The cut-out feature makes it convenient to move the chair around. Designed to make long hours at the desk more agreeable, the lock-tilt mechanism allows you to adjust the seat height, and lock the chair in position or unlock it and enable tilt.
- The cushioned, adjustable armrests support you as you move.
- The torsion control knob allows you to adjust the tension of the springs in the chair to match your body weight. Tighten it for more resistance in the backrest.
- Available in 2 colours
- Lock-tilt mechanism–Single lever controls seat height, and locks the chairs in position, or allows tilt
- Torsion control knob
- Swivel chrome base
- Powder coated adjustable armrests
- Gas lift
- Nylon castor wheels
- Foam cushion with leatherette (PU) upholstery
- Please refer to the images for dimension details
- Indoor use only
- SKU Code: FNSTCH90RD10246
- Name: Mika Study Chair (Scarlet Red)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 1102.0 x 762.0 x 686.0 mm
- MRP: 11099.0
- Backrest Height (mm) : 691.2
- Secondary Room : Living Room
- Recommended Load : 105 kg
- Backrest Type : Adjustable
- Style : Modern
- Upholstery Material : Leatherette
- Legs Material : Chrome Plated Steel
- Has Swivel : Yes
- Material : Leatherette
- Primary Room : Study Room
- Armrest : Yes
- Wheels : Yes
- Chair Type : Ergonomic
- Material Subtype : Pu Foam
- Warranty in Months : 12
- Size : Medium
- Height Adjustable : Yes
- Height : Standard
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- Leatherette products need to undergo periodic maintenance to prevent cracking or peeling in the long run. Vinyl conditioner or leather conditioner needs to be applied to the product every 3 to 4 months for a long product life.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- for any return requests, please write to us at: email@example.com
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for moisture content
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
We go to crazy lengths to ensure our sellers and we hold the badge of quality. We continuously look for feedback to improve the same. So please let us know!
Customers' Questions & Answers