Apollo Corner Sofa
Choose Sofa Type
Choose Sofa Material
Choose Sofa Size
Choose Cushion Type
Choose Back Type
Choose Back Height
Choose a set
- Net Quantity : 1 N
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Right Aligned 3 Seater
- Left Aligned 3 Seater
- Left Aligned 2 Seater
- Right Aligned 2 Seater
Sets and Layouts
- Right aligned 2 seater + Left aligned 2 seater + Corner
- Right aligned 2 seater + Left aligned 3 seater + Corner
- Right aligned 3 seater + Left aligned 2 seater + Corner
- Right aligned 3 seater + Left aligned 3 seater + Corner
Seasoned solid wood frames
This sofa’s frame is made from seasoned solid wood that undergoes a 3-step treatment for protection against borers and is kiln-dried for moisture control.
The upholstery comes with a high rub count and is resistant to fading and pilling. Its durable properties will keep your sofa looking new for years to come.
Long-lasting suspension system
This sofa is supported on a foundation of 3 inch wide elastic bands, thicker and more durable than the industry standard.
This sofa is designed to combat sagging. The multi-density foam in the seat cushions reduces sagging due to prolonged use. A grid of polyfill pockets in the back cushions prevents the cushions from weighing down because of gravity.
- Corner Dimensions : 3.0 cm x 3.0 cm x 3.0 cm
- Left Aligned 2 Seater Dimensions : 84.0 cm x 137.0 cm x 85.0 cm
- Left Aligned 3 Seater Dimensions : 84.0 cm x 198.0 cm x 85.0 cm
- Right Aligned 2 Seater Dimensions : 84.0 cm x 137.0 cm x 85.0 cm
- Right Aligned 3 Seater Dimensions : 84.0 cm x 198.0 cm x 85.0 cm
- Country of Origin : INDIA
- Material : Fabric
- Outdoor : No
- Primary Room : Living Room
- Armrest : Yes
- Material Subtype : Polyester
- Is Upholstered : Yes
- Cushioned Seating : Yes
- Size : Variant Specific
- Net Quantity : 1 N
A lot of care has gone into choosing the materials that go into making your sofa. And with continued care, they will share your address for many years. Please keep the following in mind to ensure a long life for your sofa:
- Avoid outdoor use and exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight as this can cause the sofa colour to fade.
- Keep sharp objects away from your sofa. A little tear on the fabric cover may be hard to repair.
- If you have removable back cushions (or put extra cushions on your sofa), do reverse them periodically and fluff them up while arranging so that the cushion stays even.
- Vacuum your sofas periodically with a soft bristled brush attachment or lightly brush them to keep general dirt and dust off the sofa and prevent any embedding between the fibres.
- Try to avoid food and drink spillage of any kind. If spills occur, do not leave unattended.
- In case of a stain, a water-free fabric cleaner can be used. However, avoid applying the cleaner directly on the stain as this can cause damage to the fabric and fade colour. Pour the cleaner onto a clean cloth and test its effect on a hidden area of the sofa before cleaning the stain with the cloth.
- A professional scotchguard treatment is one of the easiest and most effective options to protect against spills or stains and keep pet hair at bay.
- Getting your sofa professionally cleaned once every 6-8 months will not only take care of the nooks and corners that you can't reach, it will also make it more durable.
- Fibre-filled backs and armrests will flatten with regular use. However, they can be brought back to shape as easily as a normal pillow.
- Leatherette products need to undergo periodic maintenance to prevent cracking or peeling in the long run. Vinyl conditioner or leather conditioner needs to be applied to the product every 3 to 4 months for a long product life.
- There is a 36 month warranty on the sofa structure, which protects the buyer from manufacturing defects.
- There is a 36 month warranty on the cushions against manufacturing defects.
- Manufacturing defects are identified as collapsing of cushions, i.e. if your seat or back cushions sink in and don't spring back.
- Normal usage or normal wear is not covered under warranty. All cushions soften with regular use and conform to the shape of the user over time.
- Fibre-filled backs and armrests will flatten with regular use.
- There is no warranty on the upholstery except luxe range of fabrics
- There is a 36 month warranty on our luxe range of fabrics The fabrics in two colors - Hazel Wood Brown and Chambray Blue - come with a 5-year warranty.T&C Luxe Fabric
- This warranty is applicable to products purchased on or after 21st September 2018.
- There can be a minute difference in fabric color and wood finish between the images here and the actual product. This is caused by the difference in screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays.
- It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non upholstered.
- Our products are designed for residential use only hence warranty will be void outside residential use
- Once the product is Shipped, we are unable to offer any cancellation. The made to order product is eligible for cancellation with full refund within 24 hours of placing the order. Post the 24 hour window, a 25% of the product value will be charged as restocking fee. Returns within 7days of delivery are eligible only for damaged or defective products. To know more please refer to Returns Policy
- Note: Please do not unbox or assemble the product yourself. Cancellations/ Returns/ Warranty will be void if not unboxed or assembled by Urban Ladder authorized furniture experts.
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
- NOTE : Urban Ladder makes all efforts to ensure that products with wood finishes like Teak, Mahogany etc are colour matched to ensure minimum variations between other products of the same colour. There could be minor variations in colour especially over different batches of products over a period of time. Please consider this while adding products to your existing furniture set.
1. How do I order a set?
Here is how you can place an order:
(a) Click on 'Order Your Set' on the top right of the page.
(b) Choose one of the pre-defined sets (E.g. 3-2 or 3-2-1 etc.). You could also choose additional sofas (1 or 2 or 3 seater) to add to your set.
(c) Click 'BUY NOW' and pay the total cost using our payment gateway.
2. Can I choose any combination of pieces for my sofa set?
Yes, you can choose any combination you desire. However, the combinations we have created are easy on the pocket compared to buying individual pieces and creating your own set.
3. Is the sofa customizable?
Nope. The design of the sofa is not customisable. However, we have so many design options to choose from, you're sure to find something you love.
4. Can I provide my own fabric?
Sorry! At this point, we are unable to work with customer-provided fabrics. However, every sofa will be available in a range of exciting colour options.
5. What do I need to check for when the sofa is delivered?
(a) You should check to ensure that the fabric across the sofa is well stitched and there is no tear / gap in the stitching across the entire front, back and sides of the sofa
(b) You should ensure that there are no stains on the fabric across the entire front, back and sides of the sofa
(c) You should ensure that the sofa is steady on your floor. Different floors may have a slight incline that may not be noticeable to the naked eye; in case the sofa wobbles unevenly on your floor, we will do the needful to make sure it stands firm.
6. Will my sofa fit in through the stairs and doorway?
All our sofas are built to fit through regular stairwells and service lifts. Also, we give detailed dimensions on our website. We request you to please check and ensure before delivery that the sofa can be installed in your home through this mode. We are not in a position currently to get it crane-lifted through the balcony or any other such method.
7. Does Urban Ladder provide services such as cleaning sofa / changing cushions at a later point in time?
At this point, we are unable to assist with sofa care services such as cleaning the sofa / changing cushions. However, we can recommend using the services of a professional sofa cleaning service to ensure a longer life for your sofas.
8. Why should I buy from Urban Ladder?
We believe that the product we offer is distinctive in terms of design, comfort, quality and function and comes to you at a very attractive price. Combined with our rigorous quality process, efficient delivery and always ready-to-help customer service, we know we have an offering almost impossible to beat.
9. How do I know that the right material has been used in the sofa?
We only use the most durable, high quality materials in building your sofa be it the frame, foam, fabric or cushion.
10. How long will it take to deliver the sofa?
For Fabric & Leatherette Sofas, we take up to 3 weeks to manufacture and deliver the sofa in Bangalore & Delhi/NCR. For customers from the rest of the serviced cities, we take up to 4 weeks to manufacture & deliver the sofa. For Leather Sofas, we take up to 7 weeks to manufacture and deliver the sofa to all cities.
11 Can I return the sofa if I do not like it after I get it?
No. Since sofas are made to order, we won't be able to accept returns or exchanges on sofas. In the case of any damages found at the time of delivery, we will replace the defective piece with a new one.
12. Will the sofa colour be exactly the same as it appears on the swatches?
While we do a Quality Check at our end for colour matching, a 5-10% variation in colour may appear in a batch depending upon conditions of production. As an industry standard, we allow for a maximum of a 10% variation. If this threshold is crossed, we reject the fabric batch. Within these limitations, we try our best to make sure that the perfect colour reaches you!
Dimensions of sofa are as per what you see on the website with the possibility of 1 inch variance. As an industry standard we allow for a maximum of 1 inch tolerance.