Lisbon Bunk Bed
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- A twinning combination. The Lisbon is perfect for siblings who need their space, while sharing a room. A sturdy ladder and guardrail keeps booboos from getting in the way of fun. Can be converted into 2 single beds, or a single bed and a daybed once the kids grow up. The storage variant comes with easy-to-pull-out drawers, with plenty of room for toys and more.
- Made from rubberwood
- Mattress board made from MDF
- Available with and without storage
- Rigorously tested to meet the United States Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) safety standards for lead content
- Overall Recommended Load: 150 Kg
- Recommended mattress size: 36” x 75”
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- For indoor use only
- Note: This bunk bed can also be configured to make 2 single beds, or a single bed and a daybed | Mattress and other accessories not included, unless specified otherwise
- SKU Code: FNCOMB15DW30988
- Name: Lisbon Bunk Bed (Dark Walnut Finish, Without Storage)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 650.0 x 391.0 x 800.0 mm
- MRP: 25999.0
- Mattress dimensions : 36" x 75"
- Primary Room : Kids Room
- Material : Solid Wood
- Material Subtype : Rubber Wood
- Recommended Load : 150 kg
- Avoid keeping very hot or very cold materials on the wood directly, always use coasters or mats.
- Any spillage should be wiped away with a dry cloth immediately.
- We recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- This product comes with zero cancellation charges, until the time of delivery.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot. Post-delivery, only After Sales services are applicable.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We go to crazy lengths to ensure our sellers and we hold the badge of quality. We continuously look for feedback to improve the same. So please let us know!
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish
Customers' Questions & Answers