Sutherland Hydraulic Storage Bed with Dreamlite Bonnel Spring mattress
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
This mattress hits the sweet spot between soft and firm. Perfect for those who want an optimal balance of support and plushness.
Bonnel springs provide you with adequate support and a ‘bouncy’ feel, while keeping your mattress airy & lightweight.
This one’s quite the all-rounder! Whether you're a back, stomach, or side sleeper, this mattress adapts to how you sleep.
- SKU Code: FNCOMB43UW35938
- Name: Sutherland Hydraulic Storage Bed with Dreamlite Bonnel Spring mattress (Queen Bed Size, Dark Walnut Finish)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- MRP: 60198.0
- Style : Modern
- Floor Standing : Yes
- Wall Mounting : FALSE
- Secondary Material : Engineered Wood
- Secondary Material Subtype : Mdf
- Primary Room : Bed Room
- With Storage : TRUE
- Storage Type : Closed
- Warranty in Months : 12
- Height : Standard
- Bed Base Board Material : Particle Board
- Sutherland Hydraulic Storage Bed (King Bed Size, Dark Walnut Finish) Dimensions : 991.0 x 2261.0 x 1910.0 mm
- Sutherland Hydraulic Storage Bed (Queen Bed Size, Dark Walnut Finish) Dimensions : 991.0 x 1613.0 x 2261.0 mm
- Dreamlite Bonnel Spring Mattress (King Mattress Type, 78 x 72 in (Standard) Mattress Size, 8 in Mattress Thickness (in Inches)) Dimensions : 203.0 x 1829.0 x 1981.0 mm
- Dreamlite Bonnel Spring Mattress (Queen Mattress Type, 78 x 60 in (Standard) Mattress Size, 8 in Mattress Thickness (in Inches)) Dimensions : 203.0 x 1524.0 x 1981.0 mm
- Always follow the recommended weight limit for products
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot materials on the surface
- Products can be dismantled and re-assembled multiple times in case of shifting/moving around furniture
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning the surface as they may scratch the surface.
- Use mild detergents with a soft sponge / cloth for cleaning stains. Pure alcohol can be used to clean stubborn stains followed with a mild detergent cleaning process.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- This product comes with zero cancellation charges, until the time of delivery.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot. Post-delivery, only After Sales services are applicable.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on email@example.com or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- Made from high quality engineered wood, and are manufactured according to stringent BIS norms.
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.