Vanta Floor Lamp
Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- What a floor wants. The Vanta floor lamp makes a lovely addition to your home. It’s warm lighting will add a whole new dimension to your room. Use it for some extra ambience.
- Base made of mango wood, iron, and brass
- Shade made of jute, black colour
- Base colour: natural and black; shade colour: black
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Indoor use only
- SKU Code: ACLTFL12BK30250
- Name: Vanta Floor Lamp (Natural Base Finish, Black Shade Color)
- MRP: 9999.0
- Generic Name: Floor Lamps
- Product Dimensions:
- Net Quantity: 1
- Secondary Room : Bed Room
- Bulb Holder Type : E 27
- Wattage : 4W LED
- Switch Type : Foot Operated
- Number of Bulbs : 1
- Wire Length : 3.5
- Material : Solid Wood
- Primary Room : Living Room
- Bulb Included : Yes
- Lamp Type : Floor Lamp
- Re-Assembly Possible : Yes
- Material Subtype : Mango Wood
- Warranty : 12 months
- Secondary Material : Metal
- Secondary Material Subtype : Iron
- Fabric lamp shades– Use a soft bristle brush and dust the shade in long sweeping motions. To clean the plastic lining of the lampshade, use a soft cloth moistened with water, and wipe.
- Paper lamp shades– Simply dust the shade clean with a dry micro fibre cloth.
- Wooden lamp base–Wipe the base clean with a dry micro fibre cloth. To restore shine, use a soft cloth moistened a solvent-based furniture polish.
- Glass lamp base–Wipe the base with a soft cloth dampened with glass cleaning solution. Buff with a dry cloth to restore shine.
- Stainless steel base–Use a soft dampened cloth, dipped in warm water, and wipe down the base. Dry immediately using a soft towel.
- Brass lamps–Sometimes the patina that develops from regular use, adds to the character of the lamp. However, if you wish to restore the shine, we recommend using a solution of mild detergent and warm water to wipe the lamp clean. Follow this with a dry, soft cloth, to remove any soap residue. Buff, to restore shine.
- We advise against using brass polish, it’s abrasive and its use could scrub away delicate engravings.
- The product can be returned within 7 days against any manufacturing defects.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on email@example.com or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- We take great pride in all the designs we curate, and partner with the best manufacturers to ensure that the materials we use–be it metal, fabric, glass, or wood–are of the highest quality
- All our products also have to pass 3 stages of stringent quality checks. So you only receive a product that scores high on both style and quality.